Vibram Open Qualifier
How it works:
- Players pay event £10 to opt in to compete for the Vibram Open spots before event starts.
- The top three players that opted in earn spots to the Vibram Open
- Qualified players may not compete for the spots.
- Ties shall be broken by any method of the TDs choosing.
- At Awards Ceremony, TD calls up and hands out the VO letters to the qualifiers.
- Qualifying players must register one week after event
- If, at the event, a player knows they cannot attend, the TD may select alternate.
- If the player fails to register in time, the spot is forfeited.